I'm excited and gearing up for the upcoming Rockford Handmade Market. Taking place this Thursday, December 2nd from 4 -10 pm, the historic Prairie Street Brewhouse will be filled to the brim with holiday cheer!
Free to attend, there will be 32 great local vendors present at this show, all of whom make handmade goods. I'm hoping to do quite a bit of my Christmas shopping here! You'll find art, home decor items, jewelry, paper goods, toys, candles, soaps, bags, posters, clothing and more, all in one cool space. Locally produced food and drinks will be available for purchase too. Here's just a small sampling of the goods that will be available.
- Upcycled coffee sacks transformed by Burlap Works.
- Artisan breads and pastries, homemade jam and gourmet butters by Crust n Crumbles.
- Wearable works of art made from antique and vintage items by Opaline1214.
- Repurposed vintage button jewelry, garlands and handmade prints by The Paper Button.
- Screen-printed tshirts, posters, pillows, and other goodies by Pirate Ninja Print Shop.
Be sure to check out the Facebook fan page too!
I'll be one of the vendors at this show. Come see me!ReplyDelete
It's on Thursday? Snap- I was thinking friday! Thank goodness I always read your wonderful blog!ReplyDelete