Tuesday, December 10, 2013
For your gift-giving pleasure: A HALF OFF CLEARANCE SALE!
Hi there. How are you?
I just finished up my last show of the year, so now I'm looking ahead to 2014! I have a collection of oldie but goodie pieces I'd love to clear out to make way for brand new work. My need to clean house is your gain! All of these original pieces are now HALF OFF! Art makes a terrific gift and there is something for everyone at every price point.
2. Design your dream, an 8x10 Mixed Media Original, $138.00
3. Wish I could, a mid-century modern vignette, $138.00
1. Need to know, a lovely floral collage on paper, $20.00
2. Orbitals, this abstract work would work for anyone one your list, $15.00
3. Virtual Insanity, an abstract floral on canvas, $23.00
1. A Spring Garden, give the gift of spring with this 5"x7" framed collage, $38.00
2. Patchwork Orchid, a lovely 8"x10" abstract floral, $75.00
3. Renew, a tiny mixed media collage to brighten their day, $20.00
1. Sedia, one of the first chairs I created using a ball-point pen, $50.00
2. Lonely in Love, featuring a sweet heart shaped chair, $75.00
1. Spark, a striking 5"x7" mixed media collage on cradled hardboard, $50.00
2. Summer Song, featuring a page from a vintage Chinese book, $75.00
3. Truth and Beauty, utilizes a multitude of patterned papers, $75.00
All of these pieces are available on my etsy shop and will ship within 1 business day of purchase. If you'd rather not shop through etsy, feel free to contact me directly.
Hope you are enjoying the holiday season! Ta-Ta for now.
Posted by Unknown at 10:50 AM
Labels: 2013, clearance sale, etsy, gift guide, gifts, holidays
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment
Thanks for chiming in! I love to hear what you have to say.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.