Since my last post, so much has happened! Let me give you a quick low-down:
- School is back in full swing and I am now teaching with my beloved former art teacher. We make a great team!
- After 6 months on the market, I finally gave up trying to sell my house but rented it out to a friend instead. I'm glad to have it occupied for the winter.
- Matt said adios to teaching and has accepted a new job as a uniserv director with the Illinois Education Association.
- I've said goodbye to my lovely and trusty Volkswagen Jetta. (Matt got a new car and I inherited his Honda Element.)
- I rocked it at a local art fair and sold a lot of work!
- I've scored a killer art commission.
- I celebrated a birthday and now am half way through my 30's. (How did I get so old?)
- There's a move in the works!